From Capper Wiki
A few suggestions on how to keep this wiki pleasant and useful for all:
- The first goal here is to record capper history and info - to help old hands remember and to help newbies acclimate.
- We're looking for stuff about the capping community.
- Contribute - if you see some wrong and/or missing info - fix it.
- It's fine, in fact encouraged, to write in a humorous conversational tone - just remember rule 3, and realize that with future edits your humor may get changed for the better or the worse.
- If you feel the need to editorialize, go ahead - but make sure it's clearly labeled or obvious to the sensible user that it's opinion, not fact.
- If you feel the need to politicize, please keep all comments of this type on your personal page.
- If you don't know how to do something, ask. Chances are, someone will know how to do it.
- If you're not sure about adding something, add it. It can always be folded, spindled or mutilated later.
- Remember the capper edict from the Yahoo eGroup "Love Thy Fellow Capper"
On a somewhat serious note, revert/edit wars should be avoided at all costs.
On a truly serious note, respect for your fellow cappers is expected. The following offenses will be grounds for immediate banning from the wiki:
- Attacking a capper by adding less then flattering content their personal page, unless it is obviously done as a joke in the spirit of capping.
- Attacking a capper by adding less then flattering content about them on any other page, unless it is obviously done as a joke in the spirit of capping.
- Willfully vandalizing any part of the wiki. Your WikiSysops will have the final say on the definition of vandalism.
That's it! Have fun and thanks for contributing to your Capper Wiki!