From Capper Wiki
- Handle: tinaw
- Real Name: Tina
- D.O.B.: Sometime last century
- Occupation: Shark secretary
- Marital Status: Single
- Kids: Well, if ya wanna count the fake kids I had with Wayne Brady . . .
- Handle Origin: From the volcanic depths of Mustafar
- Alternate Handle(s): freak-o-d-week, Chrismahanakwanzafreak, frantic10no, Ebetinaw Scrooge.
- You Can Find Me Capping: I'll tell you later
I'm all the sistah you need, baby!
I've been capping since 1999. This guy I was taking classes with introduced me to Caption This!, but wouldn't tell me what his handle was. I thank him for this obsession. Then, around 2001, I jumped on board when GersonK opened Caption That! At the time, my job didn't require me to do anymore than warm the seat of an absent secretary, so I spent most of my time on Homebrew Caption That!, and Inventing Situations, later on. Then GlitterRock introduced the Cap-Page Board. I spent most of my capping time at IS from 2001 to mid 2004. While working overnight, I spent what time I had over at Glitter's. Now, I divide my time between IS, CPB and HCC.
I love capping
I love watching bad movies
I love crafting things
I love rock & roll/so put another dime in the jukebox, baby!